Never dispatch sensitive information across open lines!
- Use my SecureDrop portal if you require anonymity and the highest level of security.
- Use pgp/gpg encryption for other types of sensitive material of less controversial nature.
- Use plaintext messaging for trivial correspondence when you don’t expect any trouble from writing to me.
For harmless notes not subject to privacy issues.
Phone: +47 911 58 223 (also using Signal)
For securing the content of your message
EA51 C0B5 8C66 61BD 04CB
28D6 BFA4 4D7B 433F 951B
For secret communication
Use SecureDrop to remain hard-to-trace in situations where your adversaries might start hunting for sources. You’ll need to use Tor to access the service.
You can find more information on my Tor landing page, at rkphrici4u5ffhhm.onion (open the onion address i Tor Browser).
Look for an internet café or library etc. and use their network when opening Tor. This way your regular ISP won’t register traces of Tor traffic in their server logs. Use your private computer only; never your employer’s!
The web locations below are made unclickable on purpose. Copy-and-paste the URLs instead, so that your browser doesn’t report this page as the referrer.
Follow these steps to access my SecureDrop implementation:
- Connect to internet from an internet café other than your regular hangout.
- Go to www.torproject.org and download and install Tor.
Open TorBrowser and copy-and-paste
espenav2n45atpsj.onioninto the address bar.
This is for contacting me personally. If you need to contact NRK’s newsroom in general, please use NRK’s SecureDrop implementation at www.nrk.no/varsle.
SecureDrop provides a secure platform for whistleblowers. The system is developed and maintained by Freedom of the Press Foundation. SecureDrop makes it very hard for adversaries to identify and locate the users.
Consult securedrop.org for more information.